Dominant Testo and EF13 suplement rip off.....

I ordered these products an got ripped off from my gift card that had $68 dollars on it .. The ad online said $5 dollars shipping & receiving thats all ... The company charge me for all kinds of seperate fees that didnt make sense ....I reported it too the card I bought the number on it an they couldnt help cause had no proof how much the product was...

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominant Testo Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

DOMINANT TESTO & EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT: Sneaky way to rip you off for $200

DOMINANT TESTO and EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT promote their capsules on the internet and Facebook and advertise FREE TRIAL - just pay $5 shipping. Then (hidden in the small grayed-out print) after 18 days, they charge your credit card for $197.94!!

Yes, the offer is explained but it is explained in small, grayed-out print and I believe purposefully so it will be overlooked. And after you realize what happened, you won't get a refund! The ingredients are just typical vitamins and herbs! DOMINANT TESTO and EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT is a scam!

I saw this promotion on Facebook on my phone.

My only excuse is that the ad on my phone print was so small, the print was illegible. I didn't see the Trial Terms and Conditions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominant Testo Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: It is a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2017.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1312399

After I posted complaints on Ripoff Report, Pissed Customer and the Navada BBB, I received a full refund. Yeah for me!!